Action is expected to strengthen the establishment and operation of new small and medium enterprises that will be announced in the next period, specifically in September 2023, with a total budget of €200,000,000.
The Action aims to strengthen the entrepreneurship of new Small and Medium Enterprises in all sectors of the Greek Economy (except tourism) in order to increase their competitiveness in the market by investing in their technological, organizational and commercial modernization and/or the restructuring of their operations or their products/services.
Indicatively, the action will aim to subsidize businesses that will be active in the following sectors:
- Agri-Food/Food Industry
- Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI)
- Supply chain
- ICT Information and Communication Technologies
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
Conditions of participation
Potential beneficiaries should:
- to provide proof of Private Participation when submitting the funding application
- to invest in a single Region
- to commit that they operate or that they will operate legally by obtaining the appropriate operating license until the completion of the investment
- to submit an investment proposal per VAT number.
- to operate exclusively with one of the following forms of business, businesses of a corporate/commercial nature [SA, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership or Limited Partnership, P.C., sole proprietorships and Social Cooperative Enterprises of Law 4019/2011, Cooperatives, Nautical Company of Recreational Vessels (N.E.P.A.)] and to comply or commit to comply as long as simple or double documents of the KFAS are approved
- submit to the investment plans costs that have not been financed and have not been included in another program financed by national or community resources
Beneficiaries will be subsidized for the following expenses:
- Buildings, other facilities and surrounding area
- Machinery, installations and equipment for environmental protection and energy and water saving
- Certification of quality assurance systems, environmental management
- Συμμετοχή σε Εκθέσεις
- Software and software as services
- Drafting and monitoring the implementation of an Investment Plan
- Wage cost
- Indirect Costs
Subsidy rate – Maximum aid amounts
The subsidized budget of each investment project varies
- from €30,000 to €400,000 in the manufacturing sector and
- from €15,000 to €100,000 in the Trade and services sector.
50% of the eligible costs will be financed.
To express interest in subsidized programs, fill out the evaluation form and a representative from the relevant department will contact you immediately!